Terms and Conditions
Lucy Properties is a trading business of Lucy Group Ltd. The registered office for Lucy Group Ltd ("Lucy"), a private company registered in England and Wales, is Eagle Works, Walton Well Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 6EE.
The information held on this website is for general purposes and guidance only. Except as required by law, Lucy will not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, or from any interruption or delay in access to the website for whatever reason. Lucy may make changes to the contents of this website, including to the descriptions of goods and services advertised, at any time and without notice.
This website (including this notice) shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this site.
Links from this website
This website contains links to other websites over which Lucy has no control. Lucy does not accept responsibility or liability for the operation or content of such websites. Lucy does not monitor or review the content of other party's websites which have a link from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Lucy and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
Information we Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, company details, job title;
- Contact information including:
- Work and/or personal email
- Work telephone or mobile number
- Home telephone or personal mobile number
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Information about your use of our website, pages viewed and resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, device specific information and other communication data.
Use and Disclosure of your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to respond to your enquiry. In addition to this we may use this information for one or more of the following purposes;
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services;
- To provide information to you relating to the services that you currently use;
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you:
- We will periodically contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone with information about existing products and services;
- We will periodically contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone with information about new products and services;
- We will periodically contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone with information about products and services we think you may find of interest;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes please do not provide your personal information. By accessing this site and providing personal information, you agree to Lucy Group sharing your information with selected third parties. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, then please do not proceed.
- We will not provide, sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so but we will do so in the circumstances detailed below;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To further anti-fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud;
- To our agents and sub-contractors in order to provide products and services to you;
- To limited third parties in order to enhance your service experience.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer the data that we collect from you to locations outside the European Union for processing and storing but only in connection with the products and services that we provide to you. By providing your personal data to us you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is treated and stored securely. However, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you chose to send to us electronically and sending such information to us is at your own risk.
By agreeing to this policy and using our website, app or other interactive services you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
A Cookie is a small file containing a series of data characters, which is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. This site uses some unobtrusive Cookies to store information on your computer.
Cookies are used to help analyse web traffic to enable us to customise pages for you based on your web browser type or the information you may have provided to us. Cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. Some non-essential cookies are used to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site.
If you do not want a Cookie to be stored on your hard drive you should select the appropriate options on your web browser to disable them.
Links to Other Websites
Access and Erasure of Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below or by emailing us at Group.Marketing@lucygroup.com.
How to Contact Us
You may also write to us at:
Lucy Group Ltd, Eagle Works, Walton Well Road, Oxford, OX2 6EE, United Kingdom
Or telephone: +44 (0)1865 311411
Property Illustrations and Development Layout
Where available, illustrations and plans are shown for future developments. Please refer to the selling agent for specific details. We reserve the right to change plans and specifications at any time.
The landscaping shown on any site plans is indicative. Please consult the selling agent for further details.
Dimensions are approximate and may vary. Do not scale from drawings or floor plans.
Unless otherwise stated, drawings are not to scale.
Terms of website use
Information about us
www.lucyproperties.co.uk is a site operated by Lucy ("We"). We are a private company registered in England and Wales under company number 51908 and have our registered office at Eagle Works, Walton Well Road, Oxford, OX2 6EE. Our main trading address is Eagle Works, Walton Well Oxford, OX2 6EE.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Lucy is a UK registered trade mark of Lucy Group Ltd.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.